Monday 22 November 2010

Pray the rosary for Catholics in Iraq

I am happily passing on this request from Robert Ritchie of America needs Fatima and urge you all to pray the rosary for this intention:

'60 Catholics were brutally murdered while attending Mass in a Catholic Church in Bagdad, Iraq. They are glorious martyrs.
 But 400,000 Catholics remain and are being persecuted for the faith. And we’re being asked to pray the Rosary to help them.
See this impassioned email I received from an Iraqi Catholic:
"I need help. I am Chaldean. We are Catholics from Iraq who are persecuted for our faith.As you may have heard, the Muslim extremists bombed a Church in Baghdad, killing 2 priests and 58 believers.
Is there anyway we can set up a rosary rally for Chaldeans? So all can join in? We need help. Please, I am begging you. I am begging you."
So please pray the Rosary on November 23rd for persecuted Catholics in Iraq. And tell everyone you know to please join in.'
The day is on Tuesday. The rosary is a powerful prayer. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment